people2people is working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator in Sydney CBD for a 6 months contract with possible chance of extension! Its a great opportunity to work with NSW Government.
You will be required to:
Undertake a range of project tasks to support
- the pre-deployment and deployment phases of a EGRC solution implementation
- the Audit and Risk Committee
- the internal audit program
- the development of an enterprise risk management policy
- the development of enterprise compliance management
- You must have:
- Experience of working in NSW Government
- Experience or knowledge with Procurement (e.g. tender process)
- Experience and strong understanding of project management disciplines and methodology.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and /or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Strong Writing and interpersonal skills,
Please apply for this role if you are looking for a contract role with NSW Government.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761