This specialist infrastructure firm providing services to a broad range of commercial and government clients currently seeking a highly capable Project Administrator to join their team in a 4 week temporary role.
about the role
Reporting to the CFO, this broad role will see the successful candidate providing project, accounts and administrative support to the greater team working simultaneously across multiple projects and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Responsibilities of this varied role will see the successful candidate responsible for:
- Managing incoming calls and queries
- Meeting & greeting clients and visitors
- A broad range of administrative tasks including maintaining systems and processes
- Travel and event coordination
- Support staff with tender compilation and submissions
- Document production
- Accounts support utilising MYOB including raising PO’s, coding invoices, reconciling expenses and credit cards
- Budget tracking
- Professionally presented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in a Project Administration role
- Demonstrated administration and documenting skills
- System savvy with a high attention to detail
- Have previous accounts experience and exposure to MYOB
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Motivated and proactive with a positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Resourceful with a willingness to take on responsibility
Based in the CBD this is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing consultancy on a temporary basis adding value to the greater team. To be considered for this exciting opportunity APPLY Today or call Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125.