Well established professional services company operating across multiple disciplines, the business is strategically placed to continue to expand their operations across Australia and APAC. The business in recent years has gone through a large scale 'transformation' project and now has ambitious and well thought out plans for future growth.
About The Role
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, and working closely with the various Commercial Managers, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business partnering with senior management, operational teams and staff at all levels
- Providing commercial insights in project performance, cost control and budget performance
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Drive the local annual budget process and forecasts
- Overview of all month end & reporting
You will be someone who has a proactive and positive approach to their work, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have the ability to successfully manage strategic business initiatives. You will have strong management reporting experience, preferably with prior project or cost control exposure gained in a complex environment.
You will be a strong team player, able to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders for a win : win situation for the business. Proven ability to work under pressure, handling priorities and meeting deadlines is essential.
Please email your CV, or if any queries, call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 3118 0125.