In this role you will be supporting the implementation of a crucial, state-wide program within a large NSW Government entity.
- Responding to and resolving complex enquiries
- Coordinating and managing project documentation, records whilst ensuring compliance with processes and policies
- Develop and implement procedures and methods, whilst monitoring their effectiveness and adapting as necessary
- Prepare documentation and reports and make recommendations to improve service delivery, cost management and efficiency
- Support the implementation of a robust project approach
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Extensive experience in program/project support for complex projects.
- Experience in public health or similar field will be highly advantageous
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Adaptable given changing priorities in a complex work environment
- High level organisational, communication and problem solving skills