people2people Brisbane have partnered with a long standing not-for-profit that has been set up to serve both organizations and individuals. Their focus is to advise, support and represent their organizations to focus on improving operations to assist in strengthening their relationships within the community.
This role will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Program Manager by coordinating events and seminars including transport, accommodation etc, coupled with information sourcing and document completion for various reports required for the various grants / funding. In addition, you will be to assist with updating the website and preparing a variety of communication materials for the program.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous Program Admin / Support experience, preferable with experience in assisting and managing government grant process.
- Excellent organizational / time management skills coupled with high attention to detail.
- Computer literacy - Advanced MS Office Skills coupled with SharePoint would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in collecting, collating and completing reports would be highly beneficial.
- Part time (approximately 20 hours) - 8-week assignment
- Inner city suburbs location - close to public transport
- Supportive team environment
- Busy and diverse role
- Potential for extension depending on workload and program scope
- January 2019 start
If you are looking for a part time temp assignment and have the skills and experience to take up the challenge and hit the ground running - APPLY now! Should you have any further queries in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.