Our Client is one of few company's specialising in water purification, renewable energy and overcoming widespread contamination. After a recent structural change, the business has created an additional head count within the operations and distribution warehouse.
Managing a team of 6 operators from chemical stirrers through to tank cleaners. This candidate will need to understand the process of all stations within the plant. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Delivery against targets; labor utalisation, material usage, safety and quality
- Liaise with multiple department heads to manage and maintain cost efficiencies. service and inventory
- Assist the site Total Productive Management programme to drive change and continuous improvements.
- Oversee production to ensure safe, efficient use of the space, assets, inventory, labor, equipment and consumables.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or engineering is highly preferred
- 3 years minimum experience in leading a production team of 5 and above direct reports
- Knowledge of hazard and safety standards for Hazardous Substances
- Capabilities to manage a team through change including improving morale, Conflict management and adapting to change
All interested candidates please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 8270 9703.