Product Planning Specialist
An exciting opportunity for a Product Planning Specialist has arisen to join a multinational automotive manufacturer.
The Product Planning specialist is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all product activities in order to ensure new products are optimised to meet the future needs.
- Regularly reports to stakeholders on the status of all projects, identifying progress and issues. Recommends activities to resolve issues.
- Maintains reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements
- Contributes to accessories based on available market and product research information in order to maximise product desirability, customer satisfaction, sales and profitability
- Degree qualification in engineering, marketing, business or economics or equivalent experience
- Experience in Market research and cost planning financial analysis
- 2 + years accumulative marketing or product planning experience (ideally in automotive industry)
You will possess
- Understanding of the sales and marketing process
- Analytical thought process, be accurate and have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Working for a global company
- A competitive salary and excellent staff benefits
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429