This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in electronics and telecommunications, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. Based near Sydney Olympic Park, the head office is nestled amongst buzzing cafes, with convenient parking and public transport options.
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager has become available to join their busy Marketing team. You will be directly managing the product launch and lifecycles of Washing Machines.
- Work with the Group Product Manager to develop the vision and strategy for the category
- Liaise with Head Office regarding product development, market pressures and trends
- Coordinate with training team to organise appropriate training for internal staff
- Prepare detailed product marketing plans around price, distribution, POS support and other factors
- Conduct market research to identify sales opportunities
- Analyse marketing programmes
- Develop and execute marketing programmes
- Experience in a similar Product Manager role preferably in electronics or FMCG
- Experience in Supply Chain Management processes
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to achieve budgeted, revenue and specific product sales targets
- Consultative and influential selling style with an ability to sell technical products
If you're ready to join the leaders of the pack, apply today to secure an interview.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704