A permanent opportunity is available for a Product Manager - AV to join a leading telecommunication global organisation. You will drive and manage the AV category with the responsibility for consolidated profit, market share, demand planning, price/product roadmap and the execution of local market strategy.
- Launching and managing the AV category products within the Australian market place
- Developing and owning the AV product roadmap, working with company HQ to ensure outcomes and ranging in line with business requirements
- Controlling the demand planning and supply chain management for AV to ensure stock profile and supply chain meets the requirements of the business
- Internal subject matter expert for all pricing and competitive analysis relating to the category
- Working closely with the sales and national account teams to meet weekly, monthly and annual business objectives
- Monitoring customer PSI information and implement strategies and tactics to optimise the sales plan
- Responsible for delivering market share outcomes in line with the expectations of the Australian and global business
- Providing strategic direction and insight for the AV Marketing Communications t develop communication, promotional, training and display outcomes in line with brand leader
- Relevant tertiary education eg. Business / Marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role preferably in CE product management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills desired
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Maddie Lee on 0481757793 for a further conversation.