An opportunity for a Product Administrator to support the Engineering Team with managing and overseeing engineering samples and sample auditing, engineering testing SIM cards and engineering invoicing. This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate student or someone who is interested in joining the engineering industry!
- Registration (GR) of new inventory/samples received from HQ and liaise the status of samples registration details with internal stakeholders in timely manner
- Processing of loan to internal staffs and follow up adjustment/collection before overdue
- Daily monitoring of inventory status, stock reporting
- Monthly warehouse stocktaking and quarterly scrapping of old/damaged samples
- Processing of Test SIM card loan to internal staffs, follow up on PUK codes, replacements or any issues
- Collate unlock codes request from network operators daily
- Vendor invoices claim and reconciliation
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Experience with SAP is highly desirable
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethics and solution focused
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!