An established Australian Engineered company, provide support services including, engineering, research and development, technical assistance, spare parts management. Based in Wetherill Park the company provides service to customers throughout the world.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the role of the Procurement Specialist is to manage purchasing, sales and inventory functions and ensure suppliers deliver materials on time. The position has a variety of functions from managing the inventory/stock levels to ensuring invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- Mange pricing and price changes for all parts, obtain quotes from suppliers and initiate sourcing revisions where necessary
- Manage and expedite stock delivery to meet production schedules
- Using Navision, receive goods, raise invoices, purchase orders and ensure all lead times match supplier lead times
- Monitor and check inventory levels and arrange stock adjustments
- Manage accounts payable, reconciling with suppliers
- Accounts receivable management and follow up with customers
- Prepare month end, margin analysis and management account reports
- Reconciliation of accounts both suppliers and customers.
- Manage all customer service enquiries including, answering phones, respond to internal and external enquiries
Are you an experienced procurement specialist who is enthusiastic, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile? This is a hybrid role and includes tasks within procurement, accounts customer service this is the role for you.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a procurement, purchasing, customer service/administration position
- Aviation experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Excellent computer skills using, Microsoft suite and Navision
- Ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org