Exciting opportunity for a high performing procurement officer to be a part of the delivery of this iconic project. Based in the city fringe of Melbourne, this role is initially for 4 weeks but has a possibility of extension.
As the Procurement Officer you will be responsible for assisting the procurement team with releasing a backlog of urgent orders for construction sites, commissioning and operations as well as maintaining stock records for certified stock and transfer of stock to jobs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start available
- 4 week assignment with the possibility of extension
- Great opportunity to work in the delivery of this iconic project
Please call Zara on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion and immediate consideration.