In this position, you will be supporting the Contracts and Procurement team with BAU activities while the implementation of an organisation wide procurement software program is finalised.
- Liaising with teams across the organisation to assist with the development of procurement documents, include tenders, quotes and basic contracts.
- Oversee evaluation of offers and make recommendations in compliance with Government policies and procedures
- Supporting the team's functions in the finance system.
- Assist the Coordinator Contracts and Procurement (CPC) and departments to determine goods, services and works that can be packaged together to improve best value.
- End-to-end correspondence with suppliers, including briefings.
- Substantial experience in procurement and contract management in an environment.
- Thorough understanding of VIC Government policies, procedures and procurement frameworks will be highly advantageous.
- Working with Children's Check and Valid Driver's License required.
- Victorian Government experience
- Close to public transport
- ASAP start
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Brad Donald at people2people on 03 9098 7437 for a confidential discussion