We at people2people are working closely with NSW Government to seek a Procurement and Facilities officer grade 3/4 on a 6-8 week assignment based in Sydney CBD. An excellent opportunity to start immediately and work through the festive season.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Process requisitions and non-standard store items, process and certify invoices, prepare information for purchase orders.
- Coordinate all contracts through the PROcure management system, ensuring appropriate financial delegation approvals and notification to suppliers.
- Process all travel arrangements bookings for Council members and staff via the portal.
- Prompt management and completion of tasks allocated in the email box.
- Assist with the investigation of building management issues within the office and resolve issues on a timely manner.
- Assist the Executive and Corporate Services team with arranging meetings and general administrative assistance where required.
- Co-ordinate the allocation and supervision of work for trades persons in the Office and ensure compliance with the security policies.
You need to have:
- Ability to prioritise against task deadlines
- A good working knowledge of NSW Government procurement processes and policies
- An excellent customer service disposition to handle suppliers
This is a ready, set and go role! If you're available immediately, have the above attributes and ready to go make a difference, please apply NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.