We anticipate this role will extend beyond the initial 12-month contract.
This is a unique opportunity to take real ownership of a major, highly-visible change project.
Broadly, you'll be tasked with:
- Mapping the end-to-end customer journey
- Designing (from scratch) the after-sales service process
- Collaborating with all parts of the business to ensure buy-in
This role provides an amazing career opportunity to implement organisational improvements, as the business evolves during this exciting period.
Some (but not all) of the detail in your role includes:
- End-to-end customer journey redesign
- Facilitate deployment workshops
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders & external resources
- Train a team of "Champions' who will reinforce changes across the business Nationally
As the ideal candidate, your experience will include:
- Extensive experience in end to end process improvement delivery
- Experience in leading and facilitating workshops with a wide range of stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including ability to handle complex problems
- The ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Highly effective & adaptable communication skills
- The ability & confidence to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment, delivering high quality outputs with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a project team
Does this sound like you?