Come and join the team, working for a prominent integrator in the Audio Visual Technology (AVT) & ICT space. With over 25 years of industry experience delivering innovative solutions in a competitive evolving market.
- An excellent opportunity for an AV Pre Sales engineer to come join a leading team of industry professionals who are passionate about the audio visual and ICT technology space.
- Open door management policy
- Flexibility on location, with two branch locations available to work from.
As an AV Pre Sales Engineer you will be focus on business development and designing custom AV solutions.
If you have the following demonstrated skills but not limited too
- Development of accurate client prospect quotations, proposals and documentation
- Work with clients and potential clients to develop bespoke AV designs and systems to suit their requirement
- Detailed documented handover of successful quotes and design to the delivery team to ensure seamless and fast delivery of works.
- Assisting the Operations team with coordination of materials and labour resources to implement projects, with a strong focus on meeting customer expectations and financial budgets
- Training of clients on the use of the installed designs and systems
- Review and assess ongoing project estimations (inclusive of variations) and re-evaluate new proposals/quotes accordingly to maintain margins and competitive pricing
- Demonstrated experience in sales engineering Pre or Post sales engineering within the AVT industry or in a similar space would be highly advantageous
- Experience or exposure in securing tenders both government and private sector, corporate and commercial.
- Previous experience in systems design/integration in audio visual and control system would be highly advantageous.
- Current Drivers License
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role (Engineering Degree, or similar) would be highly desirable
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- A very competitive and lucrative remuneration package is on offer
- Career progression opportunities
- interstate and international travel opportunities to industry specific trade shows.
- Vendor training, support and ongoing professional development (AMX, Crestron, AV & ICT Certifications)