This centrally located law firm have more than 150 employees. They offer a range of benefits to their employees including extensive in-house training, Friday drinks, end of financial year parties and much more!
This 6 month parental leave contract role is a great opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Coordinator to add value and provide critical support to 3 Practice Group Head. Driving their business plans and strategic initiatives, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing practice group reports
- Scheduling events
- Managing client service and compliance
- Business Development and Marketing activities
- Assisting with the supervision of legal support staff
- Onboarding of new starters
- Assisting with performance reviews
To be successful in the position you will demonstrate the following:
- A strong background as a Senior Legal Secretary or Secretarial Coordinator
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Proven experience implementing strategic plans for budgeting and improving staff performance
- A strong work ethic
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Anthony Demarco at people2people today - 02 8270 9715.