This boutique law firm is conveniently located in Ryde with on-site parking and is also close to public transport.
The firm is seeking an experienced Practice Manager with a legal background to co-ordinate their team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing small team of around 20 people
- Client interaction
- Facilities management
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Dealing client enquiries
- Recruitment and training all staff
- HR duties and supervising staff
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience working as a Practice Manager or Office Manager, within a legal environment
- Minimum 10 years previous experience
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 8270 9706.