The specialist Government team here at people2people is working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Policy Advisor Grade 9/10 in both full time and part-time roles for an immediate start, with an initial period of 4 months.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and analysing issues as required
- Prepare and deliver draft policy advice to stakeholders
- Develop plans for improved solutions
- Delivery of policies, processes, guidelines, tools and training
- Provide policy advice and subject matter expertise and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for at least 5 years experience within the Government sector to bring your knowledge of systems including Trim as a contribution. Your strong writing and communication skill will also be essential to engage with senior stakeholders and colleagues.
If you have the advanced experience reacquired for this role, please apply now.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790