The specialist Government team here at people2people is working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Policy Advisor Grade 7/8 with experience in Policy Writing.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate and undertake programs, projects and activities research and provide advice in relation to intergovernmental issues.
- Assisting in providing a high level of advice both oral and written to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Undertake components of intergovernmental activities policies and projects.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers or circulars to inform or respond to request
- Participate in the planning and monitoring of projects to assist with the achievement of the Branch's objectives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong Written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience in Policy writing.
- Ability to review and analyse data quickly
- Motivated and driven
If this is what you are looking for please apply for it immediately.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761