At people2people, we strive to partner with industry professionals who are seeking a variety of working arrangements, and industries. We have a large portfolio of great clients with fantastic opportunities in the Perth area, with the market improving our clients are now outsourcing for temporary candidates with the potential to go full time.
Your main responsibilities
As a PersonalExecutive assistant you will be responsible for
- Managing diaries for ManagingExecutive Directors
- Coordinating Travel requirements
- Booking of events, conferences and other company functions
- Coordinating meetings, supporting in the preparation, and drafting of correspondence, reports, presentations and agendas
- Assist CEO with managing high-level relationships with key stakeholders including investigators, sponsors, vendors and partners nationally and internationally
- Serve as point of contact for internal stakeholders on matters requiring CEOs attention
Skills and Experience
To be applicable you must have the following
- 3 years minimum experience in this field or a similar role
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
- The ability to work under pressure
This is an expression of interest advert, I am actively searching for candidates to be apart of a talent pool for temporary assignments, contract or temp - perm. What this means for you is you will be our first point of contact from roles that immediately come into the business, these roles often don't get advertised as we reach out to our pool candidates first!
If this sounds appealing to you please click "Apply' or Nicole Gunn on (08) 6160 6203 for more information.