This organisation is internationally recognised for its consulting and professional services. With offices all over the world, they pride themselves in putting their employees first - with a focus on diversity, ethics, and continuous learning.
About the Team and the Role
You would be working directly with the three Vice Presidents and be accountable for the following:
- Proactive diary management and meeting coordination
- Stakeholder liaison
- Travel and accommodation bookings - international and domestic
- Document and presentation preparation
- Ad hoc administrative duties and projects
What Are We Looking For
- Demonstrable PA experience in a corporate environment
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple diaries
- Confidence in liaising with all levels in a business
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Corporate presentation and strong communication skills
Working with this business will allow you to develop your career, and reap the rewards and benefits of education assistance, paid parental leave, and salary packaging.
If you're looking for your next challenge in a company that you can see yourself in long-term, then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Erin Devlin on 1300 338 546
( SK94542A )