This National financial services firm are leaders in their industry and at the forefront of technology and innovation. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis with the view to extend to permanency.
This person will support two partners and a team of 20-30 people. You will provide a high level of support and quickly develop working relationships with the team, partners and their clients. In this challenging and busy role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary, email and telephone management
- Planning and coordinating meetings, events, conferences and travel
- End to end management of tender process. Must be able to build time frames and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of proposals, reports and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
- Billing, monthly invoicing and timesheet management
- Building effective relationships with clients, partners and staff
- Assisting team with ad-hoc work as required
- Expense reconciliation
- You will have previous experience in a similar support role within a corporate environment
- Must be able to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills with a high level of sensitivity dealing with confidential matters
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply or call Finola on 03 9098 7437 for further information.