An opening has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide organisational and administrative support primarily to the Managing Director as well as the Executive team consisting of 4 other members. This is a 12-month maternity contract until January 2019.
This organisation services large corporate clients, governments, major health care groups and other institutions throughout Australia. They boast a supportive and friendly environment and look for those individuals who make a positive contribution and go above and beyond for their customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Screen MD telephone calls, emails, communicating effectively and handling as appropriate
- Manage the complex and changing diary of the MD; including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings
- Arrange all travel including flights, accommodation, car rentals etc both domestically and internationally
- Coordinates meetings and events including; organising and collating meeting agendas, taking and distribution of minutes and following up action items
- Organise and co-ordinate corporate functions and marketing events
- Provide administrative assistance in business development activities such as tender proposals and general customer requests
You must possess:
- At least 3 years PA/EA experience
- Experience in a project or professional services related organisation highly desirable
- High level of computer literacy and knowledge
- Experience coordinating international diary management and travel essential
- You will be working for an organisation which values the input of all its employees.
- Work close to home south of the CBD
- Be a part of an award winning organisation
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking that next step to gain exposure and development that will serve them in their future career. Don't miss this opening and call Isabella Boyer on (03) 9098 7434 and APPLY NOW!