This organisation is internationally recognised for its consulting and professional services. With offices all over the world, they pride themselves in putting their employees first - with a focus on diversity, ethics, and continuous learning.
You will be supporting two to three APAC VPs and be accountable for the following:
- Proactive diary management and meeting coordination
- Travel and accommodation bookings - international and domestic
- Document and presentation preparation
- Ad hoc administrative duties and projects
- Reception relief when required
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable EA/PA experience in a corporate environment - ideally with APAC exposure
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple diaries
- Confidence in liaising with all levels in a business
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Corporate presentation and strong communication skills
Working with this business will allow you to develop your career, and reap the rewards and benefits of education assistance, paid parental leave, and salary packaging.
We are ideally looking for a new year start, so please APPLY TODAY or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750.