This well-regarded and award-winning membership organisation is known for it's industry knowledge, expert advice and member advocacy. For their employees, they focus on career development, employee engagement, and job flexibility.
Supporting two Directors, you will be responsible for:
- Proactive diary and email management
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and travel
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations and reports
- Liaise with all levels within the business and handle sensitive information
- Ensure project and reporting deadlines are met
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience support to General Manager/Head of Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining confidentiality
- Professional presentation and strong written and verbal communication style
- An approachable and hands-on working style
Employee tenure is something this organisation prides themselves on. Other highlights include a workforce that is highly engaged and proud to work there. Benefits include additional leave, salary packaging, education assistance and corporate health cover.
Please call Sally Horwood for more information on 8270 9750.