About the company:
The business has always prided themselves in providing the highest level of customer service to their clients. The business has an experienced team of 10 with the principal's turnover of over $1 million. This affluent area has some of the most luxurious properties in Australia.
As a Personal Assistant, you will support the Principal, a life long resident of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs who has gained a reputation of the only "go to" real estate agent in the area and is now looking to take the next step of turning over a record amount of business.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Preparing of market appraisals
- Assisting with post inspections
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and 3rd party contacts such as professional stylists.
Skills & Experience
- Previous real estate experience with Certificate of Registration.
- A professional presentation and superb client service skills.
- Experience with a real estate system.
- The desire to work hard and be highly rewarded for the role.
- Immaculate presentation.
In return this role will offer bonuses in relation to performance within a highly successful real estate. Initial OTE of $100,000.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or email@example.com