A highly regarded education organisation based in the Sydney CBD, is currently seeking a Personal Assistant. Boasting professionalism and career development, this boutique business is offering a rare opportunity for a talented administrator to support their Head of Corporate Services and work amongst some of the industry's best.
You will be accountable for:
- Email correspondence and extensive diary management
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries
- Organising meetings, coordinating catering as required
- Preparing an agenda, drafting and preparing minutes
- Formatting and preparing documentation and PowerPoint presentations
To be guaranteed an interview you must have:
- Previous administration experience, ideally in a one to one capacity
- Strong Microsoft office skills across Word and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Confidence in liaising with people at all levels and articulating information
- The ability to learn and pick up new systems quickly
This is an opportunity for you to join a business with a reputation of excellence that truly values you and your career. Work in the heart of the CBD close to public transport, enjoy a rewarding package with additional annual leave! Please apply now.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A )