This global firm is known as the leading tax advisory firm, winning numerous awards including Best Accounting Firm. This firm specialises in tax advisory with a flawless and dynamic tactic about providing the best solutions for client's tax needs. This firm works with a wide variety of clients including Real Estate, Financial Services, Projects and Infrastructure and Energy and Resources industries.
In this exciting opportunity, you will see yourself working with the Chief Operating Officer to contribute to the overall people strategy & organisational design within the firm. This role will see a creative individual change and develop the operations to achieve a modern, positive experience in the employee lifecycle within the firm. You will have a wide variety of tasks which will include:
- People lifecycle management from assisting in job advertisements, conducting interviews, manage the on boarding process and conducting exit interviews
- Develop new induction production to achieve a modern, inclusive workplace
- Contributing to diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Coordinate training and induction process
- Updating policies and procedures
- Oversee health and safety matters within the firm
This candidate will be an innovative individual who is ready to take on the chance to develop the firm's vision through developing efficient and effective processes. You will have the ability to take ownership and responsibility, have the ability to build connections and maintain relationships with people, deliver work to an exceptional standard and have a flexible approach to tasks.
To be considered, you will have:
- 4-6 years' experience in a human capital-related function
- Hands on experience within operations
- Have the proven ability to provide a high standard of work that is continually improving
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work independently manage projects, oversee and assist in staff relations
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.