This is an exciting and unusual opportunity to really make a difference and ensure patients are receiving the care they need.
You will be a valued and integral member as part of the COVID response team.
There are multiple shifts available for PCA, EN, EEN, RN, and RNIC across facilities in Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday, morning, afternoon, and night.
- At least 6 months of experience working in Aged Care or similar
- Relevant qualifications
- Current Police Check
- Current flu vaccination
- Completion of Infection Control Training COVID-19 module and other modules as required
- AHPRA registration for nurses
- First Aid & CPR
- Manual Handling
- Right to work in Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Weekly payroll
- Full PPE provided onsight
- Attractive hourly rates
- Work close to home
- Multiple shifts to shoes from.