Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations. They have experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and as a result are currently seeking a Payroll Team Lead to join their cohesive team on a permanent basis. Working alongside the Payroll Manager this role will be ideal for someone looking for their next step in their career.
About the role:
- Lead, manager and support the Payroll team
- End to end payroll processing within a high volume environment
- Processing Superannuation, WorkCover, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Month end and yearend financial reporting and reconciliations
- Strong ability to interpret awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Identify and streamline process improvements to ensure efficiency
- Data migration utilising your intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Assist with the resolution of complex payroll enquiries
To be successful for this role you will be a highly skilled Payroll Team Lead. Previous experience in a complex, multisite and high-volume environment is essential for this role. You will pride yourself on your stakeholder engagement and ability to communicate at all levels. Ideally you will have previous experience with a large Payroll system (Aurion, Chris21, Preceda) and intermediate Excel skills.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- $75-85k + super
- Growing organisation
- Cohesive team environment
- Brisbane Inner City
- Close to public transport