Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations. They have experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and as a result are currently seeking a Payroll Team Lead to join their cohesive team on a permanent basis. Working alongside the Payroll Manager this role will be ideal for someone looking for their next step in their career.
About the role:
- End to end payroll processing
- Processing Superannuation, WorkCover, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Month end and year end financial reporting and reconciliations
- Strong ability to interpret awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Identify and streamline process improvements to ensure efficiency
- Data migration utilising your intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Lead, manager and support the Payroll team
- Assist with the resolution of complex payroll enquiries
To be successful for this role you will be a highly skilled Payroll Team Lead with previous experience in a complex, multisite and high volume environment. You will pride yourself on your stakeholder engagement and ability to communicate at all levels. To be successful for this role you will have previous experience within a large Payroll system and intermediate to advanced Excel skills are necessary to succeed.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- $80-85k + super
- Growing organisation
- Cohesive team environment
- Brisbane Inner City
- Close to public transport