Leading government department on the verge of deploying a new time and attendance systems. With a concrete time table to go-live and tight milestone deadlines, they are seeking a capable and experienced Payroll Systems Analyst or Business Analyst with Time & Attendance experience.
- Modernise time & attendance system making it easier for staff to enter payroll information and record working hours
- Confirm existing Business System Requirements in consultation with other team members, IT and external vendors
- Develop solutions and make recommendations based on technical systems analysis
- Actively participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Update systems and process documentation and training workshops
- Ideally knowledge of Time and Attendance (Timesheet) systems
- Experience with creating testing scripts and performing system testing
- Highly motivated individual who can meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details able to document issues related to testing
- Significant experience in a similar role for complex IT Systems Projects including roll out of new systems, upgrades, processes or technology changes
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with internal stakeholders across the organisation
- Strong analytical skills to identify and address process or system issues / problems
- Strong documentation skills
If you're immediately available and ready for a technically challenging role then please apply now.