A growing family owned business within the industrial services with a strong focus on engineering and construction are seeking an experienced/Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Located in the Western Suburbs, this company have a supportive and friendly corporate culture whilst maintaining their professionalism.
About the role:
- End to end payroll processing
- Interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave payments
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Payroll reconciliations
- Answering all enquiries in regards to Payroll
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Coding and batching of invoices, completing payment runs
- Reconciliations (bank accounts, supplier statements, credit cards)
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
You will ideally have demonstrated experience in a similar position within a large organisation. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good personal presentation. You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work and have the ability to hit the ground running. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel is essential for this role.
What on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- On site parking
- Growing organisation
- Role with Variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have a specific question related to this role contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.