A growing family owned business in industrial services with a strong focus on engineering and construction are seeking an experienced Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Located in the Western Suburbs, this company have a supportive and friendly corporate culture whilst maintaining their professionalism.
About the role:
Reporting directly to Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- End to end payroll processing
- Interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave payments
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Payroll reconciliations
- Answering all Payroll enquiries
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Coding and batching of invoices, completing payment runs
- Reconciliations (bank accounts, supplier statements, credit cards)
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
To be successful for this position you will have demonstrated experience within a similar position. You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work, with the desire to grow with the company. Intermediate excel skills are essential for this role.
What on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- Onsite parking
- Growing organisation
- Role with Variety
- $60-K + super
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have a specific questions related to this role, contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.