An instantly recognisable, reputable market leader who employs tens of thousands of Australia's have a rare opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to work in one of the branches on a 12 month maternity leave contract. You will receive training and must be available at short notice.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this is a site based role at Parkinson for an experienced Payroll Administrator;
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Managing system exemptions
- Problem solving and focusing on a high level of customer service
- Managing queries
- Data entry and administration
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in a similar Payroll Administrator position. End to end payroll processing is not essential for this role, however some experience in Payroll is required. An understanding of payroll legislation and Awards and EA's will be highly regarded. A strong attention to detail, coupled with superior communication and problem solving skills are essential. Exposure to SAP and/or Kronos will be highly advantageous.
What's On Offer?
- Long-term contract role
- Close knit, supportive team environment
- On-site parking
- Some flexibility around hours
- Instantly recognisable, market leader