This innovative and exciting company continue to grow and diversify. With an inclusive and social culture you will love working here.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- End to end payroll processing
- Processing Workers Compensation claims
- Setting up new employees, termination and leave calculations
- Payroll General Ledger reconciliations
- Lodging company returns (Taxation and superannuation)
- Managing payroll queries
To be successful in this role you will have a number of years' experience processing end to end payroll and have a strong understanding of payroll legislation. You will have the ability to interpret Awards and EA's and have strong reporting and compliance experience. A strong attention to detail, a positive and professional attitude are essential.
What's on Offer?
- Growing, innovative company
- Modern offices, close to Shops and Cafes
- Excellent team focused environment
- Team building and social events
- 6 month maternity leave contract
- Commence asap