An iconic Australian business who have been established for over 30 years', our client is a pioneer in their industry. They have created a dynamic and highly motivated workforce who are passionate about what they do, and a team who are always at the cutting edge of their fast paced industry. They are continuing to expand across Australia and are looking to grow the corporate team here in Brisbane, as the business continues to outperform.
About the role
Working within a team environment and reporting to the Payroll Manager, this role will see you responsible for the end to end payroll of 3000 staff across Australia. The duties and responsibilities of the role include;
- End to end payroll on a weekly and fortnightly basis
- Hands on processing of both casual and permanent employees
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, allowance and terminations
- Strong understanding and interpretation of awards and legislation
- Calculate, process and reconcile superannuation payments
- Strong customer service skills for payroll enquiries
- Ad hoc projects as required
As an experienced payroll officer with exposure to a high volume enviornment you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and provide a high level of customer services. You will pride yourself on your professionalism, your strong communication skills and commitment to a payroll role. Previous experience with Rockfast and TimeTeq or Kronos is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- 12 months contract
- High volume, team environment
- CBD Location
- Close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment