Working alongside a team and reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will play a key role in delivering the end-to-end payroll process. Due to a recent restructure, this Manager is now looking for an experienced payroll officer who is confident using ADP to join their team until the end of the year.
- Great North Sydney location with parking on site
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic team environment
Key duties will include:
- End to end processing of payrolls in ADP
- Updating and maintaining payroll records including new starters
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports
- Calculation and processing of terminations
- Significant experience in Payroll using ADP
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in using Kronos or a time and attendance system is desirable
- As is experience with retail awards
- An outgoing and confident personality
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest or for a confidential discussion contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737 or Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.