Working for a fantastic global company and reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will play a key role in delivering the end-to-end payroll process for two fortnightly pay runs. This role is a 7- 13 month contract, working in a friendly team of 4.
- Friendly, team environment
- Convenient CBD location, close to public transport
- Immediate start
- Great company culture
Key Duties include:
- Processing of two fortnightly payrolls
- Updating and maintaining payroll records including workers compensation
- Ad hoc, Payroll and financial reports
- Processing third party payments such as PAYG, Payroll Tax and Superannuation
- New starters and terminations
- Strong, full-function Payroll experience of 500+ employees
- Experience using ADP Payforce
- Experience with liaising with managers and executive staff at all levels
- Experience in customer services is desirable
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest or for a confidential discussion contact Sally Cawthorn on (02) 8270 9785.