This high profile organization works closely with many of Australia's biggest players within the Financial Services Industry. With an existing member of the team being afforded the opportunity to take on a 10 month secondment within the business, our client is now looking to backfill her position with a highly capable and motivated Payroll Officer.
Working alongside one other Payroll Officer and a Payroll Administrator in a close-knit team, you will play a key role in delivering the end-to-end payroll process for approximately 600 staff. Key duties will include:
- End to end processing of a fortnightly company payroll
- Updating and maintaining payroll records for employees
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
The Ideal Candidate
Interested candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate a strong background in end-to-end payroll processing on a major system. This is not an opportunity to learn payroll and requires someone with experience. Aside from practical experience, skill and personality will win you this opportunity. You will impress as intelligent, resourceful and able to show initiative. Your natural people skills will be utilised in dealing with people at all levels across the business as well as the external auditors.
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest!