This leading government department work out of beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD. With a member of the payroll team heading off on annual leave, this client is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to jump in and run their payroll for the next 5 weeks.
- End to end processing of a fortnightly payroll for around 150 staff on Micropay
- Process a small weekly payroll for casual staff on Aurion
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Maintain annual leave, sick leave and long service leave
- Interpret awards and agreements
- Assist will payroll reporting as required
To be successful you will possess a strong knowledge of Australian payroll legislation and ability to interpret complex awards and EBA's. Previous experience with Micropay or Aurion will be highly regarded, and excellent communication skills are a must! Being a relaxed but busy environment this role will keep you interested, challenged and motivated.
If you're immediately available and ready to experience a new team, and work out of beautiful office, APPLY NOW!