Looking to kick-start the New Year with a new job? The team here at people2people have picked up a number of Payroll Officer vacancies across Sydney; chief among them this great fixed term contract in Macquarie Park.
Working in a team environment, although running an end-to-end payroll of your own, you will be working closely with the Payroll Manager, Human Resources, and Finance to ensure a smooth and pain-free payroll process for staff across the country. Typical duties will include all of the usual tasks:
- Setting up new starters and onboarding them in Chris21
- Calculating and maintaining an accurate record of leave
- Delivering an on time and accurate fortnightly and monthly
- Attending to any payroll queries with a high level of customer service
- Assisting with scheduled and ad-hoc payroll reporting
- Assist Payroll Manager with any payroll processes or systems projects
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must first and foremost be an experienced Payroll Officer with experience running an end-to-end (or very close) payroll of a reasonable size. You will impress with great communication and customer service as well as good problem-solving skills. This is a contract role and while we would prefer someone immediately available we will consider someone with a notice period who is prepared to make the jump to a 12-month fixed term contract.
Interested and Available? Contact either:
Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722 OR Kimberly Kaminski (02) 8270 9737