This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available candidate seeking part-time work. This is quite an interesting and diversified business with staff working across multiple entities across the country. If you're a mum returning to work or you're simply looking to complement existing part-time work this could prove to be a great move.
Working within a friendly team, your will be responsible for full function payroll including:
- Setting up new starters including award rates, tax and super details
- Timely and accurate processing of a fortnightly and monthly payroll on Preceda
- Calculating payroll tax, PAYG, superannuation and workers compensation
- Managing and reconciling leave requests
- Assisting staff with payroll related queries
To be considered for this position previous experience using Preceda is essential. You will possess excellent communication, good problem solving skills and an ability to manage the expectations of multiple levels of staff. You will also be able to clearly articulate your reasons for seeking part time work.
To express your interest please use the APPLY NOW function on the page or for more information contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.