If you're currently available and have no plans over the holidays this represents a fantastic opportunity to secure something that will take you into 2018. Not only that, but it will leave you available just as the market ramps back up in March.
With their current Payroll Officer away, this business is looking to secure a contractor on a part time basis, 3 days per week from the 18th December. The payroll is fortnightly, requiring a fixed Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday during the pay week and a flexible 3 days on the off week. This role will assist with the administration of the payroll process and working with an external payroll provider. Tasks will include:
- Monitoring of new starters, award rates, tax and super details etc…
- Ensuring time & attendance data is captured accurately in Etivity
- Liaising with the outsourced payroll provider to ensure timely processing
- Reconciling the payroll with the general ledger
- Assisting HR and Finance with any payroll related queries.
To be considered for this position, you will possess excellent communication, good problem solving and reconciliation skills and an ability to manage the expectations of multiple levels of staff. Previous experience using a large payroll system and time and attendance system (ideally Etivity) will be highly advantageous.
You will also be able to clearly articulate reasons for seeking part time work.
To express your interest please use the APPLY NOW function on the page