This industry pioneer is recognized across countless industries as a top tier purveyor of their craft. With several major projects on the horizon, happy shareholders and a fun team they offer their staff, even contractors, the very best in benefits and opportunities.
Working closely with both HR & Finance this role has been created to assist in the smooth running of the ANZ payroll function and to successfully deliver the implementation of a new time and attendance system, Kronos. Duties will include:
- Supervising 2 staff in payroll responsible for a weekly and monthly payroll of approx. 300 staff members on SAP
- Manage month end reconciliations, journals and payroll reporting
- Participate in the modernisation of time and attendance processes and drive the implementation of a new solution, Kronos.
- Actively participate in User Acceptance Testing for Kronos
- Update systems and process documentation and coordinate training workshops
- Ensure successful integration between SAP and Kronos
The Ideal Candidate
- To be considered for this role you will first and foremost have experience using SAP for payroll and be able to confidently navigate the system
- You will have previous exposure to a time and attendance system and have previous implemented similar payroll systems (ideally Kronos)
- You will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to produce training documentation as well as provide face-to-face training sessions
- You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail, a problem solver, and there will be no task you are not willing to take on.
Whats in it for you?
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an excellent employer who provides flexibility and autonomy for their staff. This opportunity is also has a very real prospect of going permanent for the right candidate
Interested? APPLY NOW! For a more confidential discussion, please contact Liam Hassell on 02 8270 9722