They are seeking someone to join on a 12 month contract, where you will be treated and receive the same benefits as a full time employee (annual leave, sick leave, etc). It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their Payroll skills further or learn the ins & outs from a supportive team.
- Assist with processing of fortnightly payroll (approx 600)
- Upholding company wide policies and procedures
- Processing large volumes of data
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Identifying priorities and recognising opportunities for improvement
- Ad-hoc tasks
Working in a stimulating, positive team environment, this role will utilise your general payroll knowledge. With a polished approach and superior communication skills, you are searching for an organisation that can propel your career. Experience with Aurion is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested and available to commence ASAP then please apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Christopher Williams on (02) 8270 9785.