Reporting to an excellent Payroll Manager (one of my favourites!) this role sits with a small, very close-knit team within a high profile organization. As an existing team member has been afforded the opportunity to take a 10 month secondment to a significant project, we are looking to backfill her position with a highly capable and motivated Payroll Administrator.
Working alongside a Payroll Officer and closely with Human Resources, you will play a key role in delivering strong support services to employees. . Key duties will include:
- Generating contracts for new employees
- Driving the staff onboarding process including set up on payroll, HRIS, and L&D systems
- Ensuring internal movements (change of team, manager, division etc) are all accurately recorded and reflected on internal systems
- Assist with payroll related administration takes (though not processing a payroll) Updating and maintaining payroll records for employees
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll and HRIS related queries
Interested candidates should be able to clearly demonstrate a strong background in similar administrative positions supporting payroll and HR functions. Aside from practical experience, skill and personality will win you this opportunity. You will impress as intelligent, resourceful and able to show initiative as well as having great customer service skills to satisfy internal stakeholders. Your natural people skills will be utilised in dealing with people at all levels across the business.
Systems: Prior experience using People Stream, Ascender or Oracle would be fantastic.
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest or for a confidential discussion contact Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.