This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for a Payroll and HRIS Administrator to join this leading brand, coordinating the payroll process, ensuring all HR and related information systems are correct and assisting the HR team with general HR administration tasks as required.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately in this long term contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Multiple payroll runs and reporting to ADP
- Populate dispatcher payment template to send/instruct ADP on expat payment
- Ensure accuracy of payroll reports prepared by ADP
- Compile Pay Variation report for finance prior to Bank File Upload
- Answer questions relating to pay, leave, tax, pay advice payment summary and instruct ADP on any changes required
- Conduct monthly checks for any letters or compliance requirements
- Send payment summaries for past financial years when requested
- Work with ADP on amending incorrect payment summaries
- Send new starter documentation and ensure timely return
- Oversee/administer the entry of new starters into system
- Draft all internal variation letters for staff
- Ensure all changes to staff movements are captured
- Record all permanent staff terminations in the employee on-boarding movement and terminations tracking sheet
- Upload Deed of Release for approval and ensure physical signatures are recorded prior to sending a copy to the impacted employee
- Provide Audit with leave reporting and workflows as requested
- Additional Ad hoc reporting and tasks as required by management
As the successful candidate you will be:
- Experienced in a similar Payroll Administration position processing an outsourced payroll for a global organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field
- Proven experience using ADP Payroll systems
- Experience handling confidential information discretely
- Career driven with an outgoing personality
- Well developed analytical skills and strong numerical competence
- A strong communicator with a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Make the move of a lifetime and apply today to secure an interview.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763