This National Company provides innovative products and services to a broad range of customers and are the undisputed market leader in their field. Constantly growing, they have strong expansion plans for the next 12 months.
Reporting to the HR Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- End to end payroll processing
- Month End reporting and reconciliations
- Calculate Superannuation, Payroll Tax, PAYG and Workers Comp
- Generalist HR responsibilities
- On-boarding new employees
- Compiling new employee contracts
- Managing Payroll and HR queries
- Assisting with new system implementation and project work
You must be highly experienced in end to end payroll and have a strong understanding of payroll legislation and HR. You will be working closely with the HR and Finance Manager. You will have superior communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and build rapport across the business.
The ideal person for this role will be someone who is able to work two days per week (ideally Tuesday & Wednesday) and who is able to offer some flexibility around busier periods and increase their hours slightly. You will also be offered flexibility and the opportunity to work for this highly reputable and growing company.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.